How is it December already? 2021 was a year, I think we all can agree. Between equipment and parts shortages, we made it through, and we are looking forward to 2022! With that being said, we want to make sure our customers don’t miss out on year-end tax savings with Section 179! We have a large selection of pre-owned equipment that would look great on your farm and a would be a great addition to your fleet! What is section 179 you ask? Section 179 allows a business to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment that was purchased during the current tax year. Say what!? You don’t want to miss out on that!
So, let’s talk combines. Not ready to buy new but would like to upgrade? Check out our combine listings HERE. We also can’t forget to mention our Pre-Owned Combine Protection Plan! All model year 2017 and newer S Series combines still in PowerGard warranty for 2022 harvest season are eligible. Along with the eligible equipment, here are the promotion details:
- Comprehensive or Limited Engine and Powertrain PowerGard Coverage (as applicable)
- First 10 separator hours = 100% parts and labor covered
- 11-150 separator hours = 100% parts and labor covered with $250 deductible
If you have any questions, please reach out to your local Martin Tractor Sales Team. We hope the rest of 2021 and the holidays are filled with lots of family time and making memories and 2022 starts off with gratitude and hope for the new year ahead! Thank you for your continued support, business and choosing us as your preferred John Deere dealer.
- Pre-owned combine protection is only available to customers in the Martin Tractor AOR (area of responsibility).
- Combine must be eligible for PowerGard Limited Warranty and PowerGard must be purchased MY2017 and newer and less than 1,500 hours.
- Customer must sign an opt-in or opt-out contact to receive the protection plan as part of the sale. If the plan contact is not signed and included with the purchase order, the customer will not receive any warranty.