Using the power of JDLink can maximize productivity, increase uptime, and boost profits.
Whether you’re already using the power of technology to make fleet management easier, or you’re brand new and want to start getting some of the benefits, our team at Martin Tractor is here to help. JDLink will help you maximize productivity, increase uptime, and boost your profits. Call or visit your nearest Martin Tractor location today to learn more.
Download the JDLink App TodayDownload Now for AndroidDownload Now for Apple
What is John Deere JDLink?
JDLink is John Deere's FREE telematics system designed to help you take your operation to the next level of productivity and efficiency without leaving the office! Using JDLink information to optimize a machine is no different than pulling a soil sample to identify what nutrients are needed to produce a high yield.
JDLink makes it easy to manage your fleet. It’s a no-cost system that connects your machines with tracking and management software.
- Improve your operations and monitor the health and productivity of your fleet.
- Tracking things like fuel consumption and idle time can help you make decisions to optimize efficiency and cut costs.
- Never miss scheduled maintenance with the help of calendar reminders.
- Track the location of your equipment in real-time to make sure operators are where they need to be.
How to Use John Deere Link
If you already have a JDLink account, just log in and check your machines on the go. If you don’t have a JDLink account yet, use the DEMO account to explore the world of John Deere Telematics.
Enjoy a suited selection of JDLink features:
- Ultimate Data (if applicable)
- Share Ultimate Data as PDF, JPEG, or CSV
- Multiple machine mapping
- Direction to machines – Ping machines
- Fleet scorecard for alerts
- View and acknowledge alerts
- Engine hours
- John Deere Remote Display Access
- Users can filter multiple alert categories at one time
- Users have the ability to view and search by Machine PIN
- Bar-code scanner for machine search
Keeping the overview of your fleet has never been easier and faster with this brand new app in your pocket. Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before.